[web] Introduce ComposeSubchannel modal
Introduce modal for creating subchannels on web.
We would like to allow users to compose community subchannels on the web.
This diff contains complete user interface for creating all 4 allowed types of subchannels (open/secret; standard/announcement).
In this component, we use Stepper first time. This modal contains 2 pages/steps:
- SubchannelSettings, which is intended for changing subchannel configuration
- SubchannelMemebers, which contains potential members list, last step
a) Opening ComposeSubchannelModal
- Open thread menu
- Click on Create new subchannel
b) Using form:
First step - SubchannelSettings:
- Enter a new subchannel name. Until the textbox is empty, you couldn't go to next step
- Choose channel type. By default, it is set to COMMUNITY_OPEN_SUBTHREAD
Second step - SubchannelMembers:
- Choose at least one member
- Click Create:
- Create button shows loading indicator:
- if success -> form disappear and currently active thread changes to the newly created subchannel.
- else -> enable Create button and show error message
Go back to previous page/step:
- When you are on SubchannelMembers, click on Back button
- Stepper changes current active step to settings.
Reviewers: tomek, atul, ginsu, rohan, abosh
Reviewed By: tomek, atul
Subscribers: ashoat, tomek, atul, abosh
Differential Revision: https://phab.comm.dev/D5187